Business Vitality is based in Toowoomba, in South East Queensland, however location is no barrier as we are flexible enough to work from your worksite or from our own office. All we really need is phone service & we can achieve anything from anywhere!
Toni Park is the founder of Business Vitality. Born & bred in South East Qld she has gained immense experience in the past 20 years from running her own small businesses to working for large companies such as WorkCover Queensland, Queensland Fire & Emergency Services, Origin Energy & Esanda Finance.
During Toni’s 10 years working at WorkCover Queensland, she was a Claims Assessor & Senior Injury Case Manager for complex cases. Toni’s portfolio has included injured workers from:
- Qld Fire & Rescue/Rural Fire Service Qld
- Qld Ambulance
- Qld Health
- the Agricultural industry
- the Transport industry
- the Manufacturing industry
- universities / TAFE colleges & other training institutions
- Labour hire companies
Toni has handled complex injury claims such as:
- Electrocution injuries
- Traumatic amputations
- Psychological injuries (including Post Traumatic Stress Disorder, Anxiety, Chronic Depression & Paranoid Personality cases)
- Aggravations of pre-existing conditions
- Back injury / Musculo-skeletal injury
- Injured workers requiring Host Employment Placement or Career re-training options
Toni has a degree in Business, plus a Graduate Diploma of Further Education & Training. Toni is a qualified Rehabilitation & Return Co-ordinator, which is especially important if your business is in a high risk industry.
Through ongoing attendance at industry workshops, seminars & conferences Toni stays ahead of the game to implement proactive procedures into your business. Toni has the inside knowledge to get the best return to work outcomes for local businesses, which ultimately leads to cost reduction for business owners.